- We want a national English anthem, so that the people of England can proudly sing together a song that gives them a collective identity and meaning.
- We endeavour to influence politicians in order to bring about a national anthem for England.
- We endeavour to influence England’s sporting associations so that they have the courage to play Jerusalem.
- We endeavour to encourage debate so that the people of England want to sing their own national anthem
- We promote Jerusalem as the English National Anthem because unofficially, it already is and has been used at the Commonwealth games to represent England.
- We want to highlight that Jerusalem should be sung at the Rugby World cup as the official English national anthem.